1. Proctor Tools: This is where you go to give students assignment extensions and/or to make any exceptions.
2. Content Repository: This is where all the content lives. In here, you can change assignment settings, re-arrange modules/components, and hide modules/components or set student visibility conditions.
3. Gradebook: There are 4 parts to the Mobius gradebook: 1. Class Grades is where QW faculty go to manually grade questions (SW faculty can go here to see any student production), 2. Item Statistics is where you can see some analysis of questions and/or assignments, 3. Grade Reports is where you go to create a Grade Report, which is made up of assignment groups, and 4. Rubric Tables is where you go to create a rubric for any external assignments/projects, allowing students to easily understand the grading for such.
4. External: This is where you go to add any external assignments.
5. Class Info: This is where you go to make any edits to the blue class info section.
6. Calendar: Assignment start and end dates will show here.
7. Units: Modules will be listed here.
8. Components: All components for a particular module will be listed here. There are three types of progress icons: to-do, in progress, and complete.