The language and processes outlined below can be tailored for your own individual Pathways section (e.g. altered and entered into the Class Info section of your Möbius class, and/or for the landing page of your institution LMS).
If you ever have a problem using the Pathways Portal and/or Möbius (the Statway/Quantway homework platform), take the following steps:
1. Check to see if an answer to your problem/issue is detailed in a guide as found on the Carnegie Math Pathways Help Center site; if not,
2. Reach out to your instructor and make them aware of the problem. They might be able to provide you the solution; if not,
3. Use the red Submit a Ticket button on Help Center to let us know about any technological issues related to your Pathways account and/or Möbius, in addition to any questions you may have about the materials.
Note: If you need to Submit a Ticket about something, please attach a screenshot/image of any error message you see, or of the screen on which something unexpected is happening. This helps me to diagnose and remedy issues very quickly.
Further note: You can attach a screenshot or image directly on the Submit a Ticket form (you do not need to embed it in a Word document).
You can get to the Carnegie Math Pathways Help Center in a few ways:
1. In your Mobius class, click on the Help Center link at the top right of the screen:
2. In your Pathways Portal account, click on the Help link at the top right of the screen: