A Facilitator, through discussion and agreement with their Pathways faculty team, may decide to customize a template before creating a Course Offering. This is referred to as Customizing at the Template Level.
If you decide to Customize at the Template Level, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. On your Facilitator Dashboard, click the Course Templates tab on the right.
2. This takes you to the Templates page. You will see a list of all the Base Templates associated with each of our courses. For each, there are two options: 1 +Create Offering, and 2. Customize this template. Identify the Base Template that you want to customize and click the Customize this template button.
3. Enter a name for the Customized Template, and click the Add new template button.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Course Templates tab, and you should see an entry under Custom Templates. Refresh the page. You should now see beside the entry an Edit template button, an Edit content button, and a Finalize button. Click the the Edit Content button to launch into the template course in Möbius.
5. Go into the Content Repository and implement any of the customizations. When done, come back to the Course Templates page and click the Finalize button beside your customized template. Wait a minute, and refresh the page. You should now see a +Course Offering button beside your customized template. Click +Course Offering to use your customized template to create a Course Offering. See steps 9 and 10 of Creating a Course Offering w/ a Customized Template here.